We are Steve and Jane Putnam and we have been teaching Social Dance lessons in Litchfield County and beyond for over 20 years. Our goal is to make learning to dance enjoyable, without the pressure, stress and anxiety that is often associated with Dance Studio lessons.
- No need to worry about what to wear - jeans are fine!
- No long-term commitments - Take a four-week program and see if you like it!
- You dance with your partner - we don't ask you to rotate and dance with strangers.
- Our lessons are informal and fun - no one is ever singled out or asked to dance in front of the group.
- No tests, no showcases, no pressure to buy shoes or dance clothes.
- We typically teach four weeks of the same dance - trying to learn a new dance every week is overwhelming .
So give us a call . We can answer any questions that you have about the programs, the dances, which class is best for you, etc. etc.